SEPAK®-C (Ceramic Structured Packings)
Ceramic surface can generate extremely thin liquid film. Turbulent liquid flow and tortuous vapor flow passages promote mixing of liquid and vapor with a low pressure drop. These are reasons that our ceramic structured packings have the same mass transfer efficiency as metal packings. Meanwhile, they are much more resistant to corrosion and high temperature than metal packings.
The surface structure of ceramic packing can promote its wetting and help maintain liquid hold-up at a minimum. Thus, chance for the system to be overheated, polymerized and coked can be minimized.
- Excellent surface wetting ability, larger mass transfer area, and higher separation efficiency, owing to the special surface structure;
- High compressive strength;
- Available specific surface area between 64m²/m³ and 500m²/m³;
- Little magnifying effect;
- More fields/conditions to be applicable.
- Distillations and Absorption of strong corrosive mixtures;
- Distillation of halogenated organic components;
- Used as heat-exchanger, catalyst support.
|Type||Crimp angle||Surface area, m²/m³||Void factor %|