Technological-process automation is a labour-intensive process which requires highly qualified staff. However, it quickly results in economic benefit concerning not only production quality, but also a stable company's work. Technological-process automation makes it possible to control the process without direct human participation.
Main goals of technological-process automation:
- Increasing of operation efficiency;
- Increasing of operation safety.
We offer a variety of services:
- Automation object analysis.
- Equipment selection.
- Development of design documentation.
- Installation of equipment and software.
- System adjusting and debugging.
- Staff training.
Our complex solutions are successfully used by food industry enterprises. In short terms, without any interagent, and as economically as possible, we can develop a complex of software and hardware used for enterprises’ equipment control automation(APCS system - automatic process control system), which will absolutely fit your requirements and have good quality and price ratio.
BSS CrossControl™ - Software for process control at production
- Software for process control at production.
- The software provides a possibility of logging (saving the preset program parameters in data basis), output (interactive environment for trend and parameters display) and control of the process, and is designed to be used in main units of customer’s facilities.
- The customer's personnel can act as the software users.